- This event has passed.
Dialogue Board meeting Agenda- March 14, 2019
March 14 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm MDT
Regular meeting – note time change to 1:00 pm.
Teleconference: Toll-free number: +1 (866) 324-4184, access code: 7916863# Toll number: +1 (216) 706-7032, access code: 7916863#
- Introductions 1:00 PM
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes (October 2018)
- Approval of Financial Statements (through January 2019)
- Administrative Tasks
- Updated Bylaws and Mission Statement
- Administrative List of Tasks
- 25th Annual Statewide Dialogue Meeting – Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Brief Summary/Review
- Nominations to Board
- Updates from Board Members/Regions/Tribes (time pending)
Next Meeting: (Date, time and location TBA)
Directions to meeting location: Stay on I-25 N until you get to the Alameda Blvd exit. Get off this exit and head west (left turn if coming from south. Then get in the left lane and turn left on Jefferson St. Heading south now, the building will be on your right immediately after Dions. The conference room is in the building closest to Jefferson Street.