- This event has passed.
Dialogue Board meeting Agenda- August 15, 2019
August 15 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm MDT
Start time will be 1:00 PM.
Teleconference: 1-866-324-4184, Code: 6776296#
- Introductions 1:00 PM
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes (August 2019)
- Approval of Financial Statements (through July 2019)
- NMISC at September Board meeting
- Discussion topics
- Administrative Tasks
- Administrative List of Tasks
i. Website Update
ii. Fee Structure (subscription, membership, etc.)
- 26th Annual Statewide Dialogue Meeting – January 2020
- Meeting date – January 9, 2020
ii. Onsite Registration
- Meeting organization, recording, etc.
- Theme and topics
- Updates from Board Members/Regions/Tribes (time pending)
Next Meeting: (Date, time and location TBA)
Directions to meeting location: Stay on I-25 N until you get to the Alameda Blvd exit. Get off this exit and head west (left turn if coming from south. Then get in the left lane and turn left on Jefferson St. Heading south now, the building will be on your right immediately after Dions. The conference room is in the building closest to Jefferson Street.